Our first experimental tire track was built in 1975. After twelve years of development, it was introduced into the market. That original design remains the basis for today’s Grouser track systems—accepted by many as the #1 over the tire track available.
In 1978, Grouser brought its first dozer to the tractor market. Today, Grouser remains one of the few manufacturers of big 6-way hydraulic dozers for 2WD tractors, 4WD tractors, and skid steer loaders.
Our 20,000 square foot facility was built in 1997 and expanded to 40,000 sq. ft. in 1999 with the growth of demand for our products.
First in Metal Track
- First and only manufacturer to be approved by all major skid steer manufacturers
- First with patented open side plate for excellent cleanout in the pivot area for field adjusting
- First to introduce the run-loose track concept to even out forces and reduce stress on the skid steer and track
- First to use a hardened replaceable wear bushing in the pivot area instead of rotating on a bolt
- First to create a system with an open bar design that utilizes the tire and the track for maximum performance
- First to use cast metal for cost effective manufacturing of attractive, smooth track parts with unrivaled consistency and strength
- First to ship tracks with length adjusted to fit specific loader models
- First to offer fully-machine piloted wheel spacers
- First to provide built-in length adjustment on every pad
- First to ship complete track sets (track, spacers, binder, instructions) bundled on one pallet for convenient handling and assembly
- First to offer induction hardened wear surfaces
- First to offer replaceable soft inserts for tracks
- First to offer replaceable steel inserts for tracks
We Support an Expanded Product Line
- Bar Track approved by all of the major OEM skid steer manufacturers
- Soft Track® brand track with replaceable inserts for sensitive surfaces
- Hard Track with replaceable metal inserts for hard/aggressive work
- Heavy-duty skid steer dozer blades made of high strength cast components
- Heavy-duty tractor dozer blades for tractors up to 700 HP
First in Dozer Blades
- First to market industrial blades
- First to feature quick attach blades
- First to offer a vertical paralift design
- First with hydro-mechanical angle
- First to offer a separate 3-point hitch for versatility and ease
Read what our customers have to say about us and our products.