Grouser is a world leading manufacturer of over-the-tire tracks for skid steer loaders. Even though skid loaders are a great versatile machine, they frequently lose traction in many imperfect conditions. Tracks do an excellent job of restoring machine performance.
Enable your team to reach their performance potential with our Grouser Bar design that provides increased traction, flotation, and cleaning abilities.
- Reduces ground pressure by as much as 50%
- Adds counterweight
- Provides tire protection
- Built-in length adjustment on every pad
- Reduces tire wear in abrasive conditions
We’ve added more value to the world-class bar track, making it the only tracks your skid steer manufacturer recommends.
- Improves traction and floatation in soft, muddy, and loose conditions
- Provides longer wear with induction hardened traction bars—an industry first
- Large 1.25″ diameter bushings that are hardened and field-replaceable
- Our link design accommodates 1.25″ bushing for 50% additional wear area
- Tracks have open side plate design to make cleaning easier in the pivot area
- Can be installed in less than 30 minutes and removed in 10 minutes
- Protects your tires with a run loose design
Bar Track Mounting Instructions