FH440 Front Hitch
The FH440 Front Hitch is intended to be used for row crop wheel & tracked tractors. It’s developed to fit tractors from 100 HP–500 HP. The FH440 is a standalone product used to push dozer blades, bean cutters, row crop tillage, planters, carry fertilizer tanks, weights, and more.
We’ve been engineering, testing, and considering your feedback on our dozer blades for over 40 years.
- 4 point or Cat III N quick attach
- Push force is transferred to the tractor frame and draw bar through an under-axle frame
- Hitch comes complete with all mounting hardware, hoses, and hydraulic cylinders
- Double acting lift cylinder
- Only Grouser front hitches have a lift range of -1.5″ to +44.5″
- Lift capacity at the claws: 13,000 pounds
- Lift range: 46″
- Lift cylinder size: 5″ x 12″ with 2″ rod
- Ground clearance: 17″–19”
- Weight Bracket
- Front SCV outlets (1 or 2 sets)
- Cat III N Adapter
- Single lever hydraulic multi-coupler